Filed under Features, Showcase

New Vice Principal of Student Affairs

Aside from the new freshman roaming the hallways, returning students can expect to see some new faces in the hall as well when it comes to teachers and administrators. Archbishop Ryan has added a specific new member to their wonderful staff, Mr.Beyerle Assistant Principal for Student Affairs.

With Dr.Bell returning to Roman Catholic High School, Archbishop Ryan was in need of a new staff member to fill his role. Mr.Beyerle has worked at Paul Romason is West Philadelphia along with a school in Virginia. Archbishop Ryan is his first Catholic school to be working at and so far he likes it a lot.

He said, “I like it a great deal, students along with faculty have great school spirit, pride, and involvement here.”

So far Mr.Beyerle has been to multiple student functions and likes the school spirit and behavior of the students.

Differently from his old school he said that it is more organized and structured differently.

As the new assistant Principal of Student Affairs he plans to strengthen student council, get more freshman involved, and wants to be as visible as possible so that students know he is there.

Some interesting facts about Mr.Beyerle are he is a fraternal twin and likes basketball a lot.